By Gregson Davis
A better half to Horace encompasses a choice of commissioned interpretive essays by way of top students within the box of Latin literature protecting the total conventional variety of works produced through Horace.
- gains unique essays via quite a lot of best literary students
- Exceeds expectancies for a standard instruction manual via that includes essays that problem, instead of simply summarize, traditional perspectives of Homer's paintings and impression
- Considers Horace’s debt to his Greek predecessors
- Treats the reception of Horace from modern theoretical views
- deals up to date details and illustrations at the archaeological web site ordinarily pointed out as Horace's villa within the Sabine nation-state